Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your WT collection

Go down 
+9
antlanet
LadyNightfall
Hapfairy
Mr. Jack
ElineEpica
magnoly
Lady Draconian
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
helenaistheomelette
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aoefreak
Lost
Lost

Number of posts : 4
Member Points :
Your WT collection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Your WT collection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-03-02

Your WT collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Thanks, I'm lucky enough to be able to afford these items (so far anyway) and I know how difficult/expensive a hobby this can be. But I am always looking to add to my collection. I have several more items due to arrive in the next week or so and am very excited about getting the 2 different Mother Earth picture disc albums...which I will get framed and mounted on a wall somewhere Rocking
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :
Your WT collection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Your WT collection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:00 am

Holy shit, nice collection!! Clapping
Back to top Go down
aoefreak
Lost
Lost

Member Points :
Your WT collection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Your WT collection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:35 am

Thank you...I still need more though and am always on the lookout for more Wink
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Your WT collection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Your WT collection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:43 am

Awesome collection!

Quote :
Thanks, I'm lucky enough to be able to afford these items (so far anyway) and I know how difficult/expensive a hobby this can be.

It makes me really happy that you acknowledged this ^_^ so many people don't think about it, and think that other people aren't good enough fans when actually they just don't have the money to get so many things.

Also have edited mine. I was going to buy some singles off Eline but she hasn't mentioned it since, lol
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
aoefreak
Lost
Lost

Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:49 pm

I totally understand how difficult it is for a true fan not to be able to afford buying up previous releases. Some prices that people charge are crazy and are making it so hard for fans to add to their collections..you just need to look at ebay to see how much money some people are making. I have my own limits and won't go above them and wait until another comes along but even I get outbid. I had a look at Eline's list and there are some on there I would like as well but that depends if she is still wanting to sell them or not.
Have a great day and Happy collecting to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Your WT collection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Your WT collection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:26 am

Thank you! Very Happy

Yeah it's ridiculous, for example people are charging more for a used CD on eBay than the same CD brand new from Amazon...
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your WT collection   Your WT collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your WT collection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2